Learn the ins-and-outs of a specific topic in about an hour.
- The Complete Set. Every pocket guide in the collection, including any new ones that come out in the future.
- The Beginner’s Bundle. Kick-start your journey to vanilla JS with these essential pocket guides.
- The Expert Bundle. Learn how to build fast, interactive sites and apps with these pocket guides on expert topics.
- DOM Manipulation. Learn how to get DOM elements, manipulate them, and listen for events in the browser.
- Strings & Numbers. Transform and edit strings and numbers for use in modern websites and web apps.
- Arrays & Objects. Dive into the many modern methods for editing and transforming arrays and objects.
- Variables, Functions, and Scope. What are arrow functions? What’s function hoisting? What’s the difference between
const, and when should you use each?
- DOM Injection and Traversal. Learn how to set and get HTML, add and remove elements, climb up and down the DOM tree, and more.
- Browser Storage. Store data in localStorage and sessionStorage, get and set cookies, and create a local database with indexedDB.
- Writing Libraries. Learn how to write flexible, modular, scalable libraries that grow with you and your users.
- Service Workers. Learn how to build more resilient web experiences that load faster and even work offline.
- State-Based UI. Learn how to build interactive websites and web apps with state-based UI and data reactivity.
- Serverless. Create your own APIs, microservices, and client-side web apps with serverless functions.
- Token-Based Authentication. Learn how to register, login, and manage user sessions with token-based authentication.
- Learn modern best practices and code patterns.
- Spend less time Googling and more time working on cool stuff.
- Follow a learning path or jump around based on your needs.
- Work on real projects and build your portfolio.
Your 100% Money-Back Guarantee 💰
Hi, I'm Chris Ferdinandi. 👋
Not ready yet? Get daily developer tips.
Hate the complexity of modern front‑end web development? I send out a short email each weekday on how to build a simpler, more resilient web. Join over 13k others.