The Starter Bundle
Get three pocket guides, all of the source code and demos, and exclusive Slack access… for FREE.
Worried about the economy? I am too! If you’re in a bad spot right now, you can take 50% off every guide and bundle with the code
ECONOMY at checkout.
📱Read in DRM-free ebook format or watch streaming HD video on any device.
BONUS: Don't go it alone! Get exclusive Slack access.
This is not available for sale at any price, and my students regularly tell me it's one of the most valuable things that comes with the guides.
- Learn modern best practices and code patterns.
- Spend less time Googling and more time working on cool stuff.
- Follow a learning path or jump around based on your needs.
- Work on real projects and build your portfolio.
A Sample Lesson
Looping over an array with the
About the Instructor
Get Your Free Guides
- The Pocket Guides (in ebook format, streaming HD video, or both)
- DOM Manipulation
- Arrays & Objects
- The Source Code & Demos
- Exclusive Slack Access
- FREE Updates for Life
These guides would cost $237 if you purchased them individually.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the pocket guide include new ES6 methods?
- Yes. Where applicable, I cover new ES6 functions and browser APIs. I also include polyfills when available to push browser support as far back as possible.
- I lost or never received my download link. What do I do?
- Visit https://courses.gomakethings.com and create an account with the email address you used to make your purchase to access your downloads at any time.
- Are there any restrictions on the pocket guides or source code?
- Nope. I trust you to do the right thing. My content is 100% DRM free. If you'd like to share the pocket guide with others, please email me at email@example.com for information about team pricing.
- Do I need any special tools or equipment to use the pocket guides?
- All you need to work with the source code and projects is a modern web browser and a text editor (I recommend VS Code). The pocket guides come in PDF, EPUB, MOBI, and HTML formats, so you can read it on any device you own.
- Are there any rules or requirements around the Slack team?
- Yes. You must be at least 18 years old, and read and agree to follow the Code of Conduct.
- I have another question.
- No problem! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready yet? Get daily developer tips.
I send out a short email each weekday with code snippets, tools, techniques, and interesting stuff from around the web. Join 8,500+ daily subscribers.